Pages

Saturday 1 May 2010

Nothing is Lost (acoustic)

Here's an initial version of 'Nothing is Lost' which I recorded today.  This is just an initial "template" for the song, if you will, but thought it might be interesting to throw it out there in it's barebones form for a change.

Let me know what you think it needs, apart from a decent singer/guitar player of course.



Here's the words for your consumption (mmm, yum yum, words...) -



Everything seems lost so completely
It's weighing on my mind
Everything has moved so discretely
There's nothing left to find
So I hold my head up high
& wait for a time
Until my senses lie 
and I'm fooled I'm fine

Everything seems lost so completely
In a way so undefined
Everyone has gone so discretely 
I'm broken up inside
But I hold my head up high
for i know
that my senses lied
to keep hope alive

I'll hold my head up high
And you'll know
when my senses aright
and my hope is revived
Nothing is lost

No comments:

Post a Comment